Building Under Construction Insurance
Builder’s Risk insurance is also called Course of Construction Insurance. This coverage is for a specific construction project. Owners, property developers and General Contractors will invest in this project-specific insurance.
In other words, insurance for a building under construction is not the same as general liability insurance. Why? Because it does not include coverage for third-party damages.
5 Top Builder’s Risk benefits
Here are some of the features of Course of Construction coverage:
- It covers a specific project
- It protects against theft, vandalism, flood and weather damage.
- There is no coverage for liability claims
- It does not include Workers Compensation
- You get coverage for theft and vandalism.
So, find out more from the Builder’s Risk Insurance blog.