Why do you need renovation insurance when you already have a Homeowners Policy?
Your Homeowners Policy is unlikely to provide any coverage when you are renovating or remodeling. Have you checked with your insurance company yet?
Builder’s Risk Insurance is designed to do what your Homeowners Policy can’t. So, over the renovation period, Builder’s Risk protects your pocket from the cost of damage and loss.
Here are 5 of the benefits
- Protection of tools and materials in transit to and from your property
- Coverage for scaffolding and temporary structures built on your property
- Protection against theft and vandalism
- Water damage coverage from problems with sewers and drains during renovations
- Cleaning up and removal of excess debris
To protect your renovation, contact Builder’s Risk at (877) 960 0221